Sree Harsha Ramesh
These days, I am at Klarity building information extraction pipelines using NLP (not to be confused with the quasi-religious cult!), and kinda sorta did the same at Surukam. And eons ago, I used to be a cog at SAP Labs.
I also just recently (as of 2019) graduated with a Master's in C.S from UMass Amherst, while also working in the Information Extraction and Synthesis Laboratory with Professor Andrew McCallum. Prior to that, I received my Bachelor's in Computer Science from BITS Pilani.
- BibTeX-based Dataset Generation for training Citation Parsers Sree Harsha Ramesh, Dung Thai, Boris Veytsman and Andrew McCallum. The 40th Annual Meeting of the TeX Users Group(TUG). Palo Alto, CA. August 2019. [bibtex]
- Embedded-State Latent Conditional Random Fields for Sequence Labeling Dung Thai, Sree Harsha Ramesh, Shikhar Murty, Luke Vilnis and Andrew McCallum. The SIGNLL Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning (CoNLL). Brussels, Belgium. October 2018. [bibtex], Acceptance Rate: 20.65%
- Neural Machine Translation for Low Resource Languages using Bilingual Lexicon Induced from Comparable Corpora Sree Harsha Ramesh and Krishna Prasad Sankaranarayanan. Proceedings of the 2018 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Student Research Workshop (NAACL HLT SRW). New Orleans, Louisiana. June 2018. [bibtex]
- Keyphrases and Relations Extraction from Scientific Publications Anju R C, Sree Harsha Ramesh and Rafeeque P C. Latest Advances in Machine Learning and Data Science (LAMDA). Goa, India. October 2017. [paper]
- Towards Building A Domain Agnostic Natural Language Interface to Real-World Relational Databases. Sree Harsha Ramesh, Jayant Jain, Sarath K S, and Krishna R Sundaresan Proceedings of the 13th Intl. Conference on Natural Language Processing, (ICON). Varanasi, India. December 2016. [bibtex]
- A POS Tagger for Code Mixed Indian Social Media Text - ICON-2016 NLP Tools Contest Entry from Surukam Sree Harsha Ramesh and Raveena R Kumar Task Report, NLP tools contests at the 13th Intl. Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON). Varanasi, India. December 2016. [bibtex]
- Automatically Identify and Label Sections in Scientific Journals Using Conditional Random Fields Sree Harsha Ramesh, Arnab Dhar, Raveena R. Kumar, Anjaly V., Sarath K.S., Jason Pearce and Krishna R. Sundaresan. Semantic Web Challenges, SemWebEval, European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC). Heraklion, Crete, Greece. May 2016. [bibtex] [paper]
sleep is NOT ONLY for the weak